Wednesday, October 28, 2015

WhirlyGlobe-Maply 2.4 Beta #8

The latest beta (#8) of 2.4 is available.

You have no chance to survive make your time.

You can get this one of three ways.

  • The binary release can be gotten there.
  • Cocoapods can be had directly from this URL or with the tag v2.4_beta8
  • You can just use the repo with the tag v2.4_beta8

That's just the framework.  I'll put together the test app and its data when the release is ready.

"Did I miss betas number 1 through 7?" you may be thinking.  Yeah, pretty much.  I made them for clients, but haven't been aggressively pushing them on users.

What's New In Beta #8


Well, it's all new to 2.4, so go check out the announcement post.

I am repeating myself, yes.

The pretty stuff is pretty, but the stability of 2.4 is really profound.  We've been integrating with a number of high traffic apps and have cleared up a lot of edge, corner, and middle cases.  This is a great release.

How Many More Betas


Probably just the one more beta.  Things are nicely stable and I've got a pretty short list of bugs I want to fix.  

After that, it's WhirlyGlobe-Maply 2.4.1 which... okay I'm already working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment