Sunday, June 7, 2015

WhirlyGlobe-Maply Contract Job

I've got a short term contract available for the right person.  I need you to run through the tutorials, looking for errors.


The best thing about this:  You don't have to be an iOS expert!  In fact, it's better if you're not.

Tutorial Checker


The WhirlyGlobe-Maply tutorials have been a huge boon to beginning users.  But I suspect some of them have errors and spots that are difficult to follow.  I know of a few, but I'd like to find the rest.

That's where you come in.  As a Tutorial Checker you need to have the following:
  • Appropriate Apple hardware and Xcode already installed.
  • Some experience building at least a test app for iOS.
  • Excellent English skills.
  • Be in the US.  I'm not sure how to legally pay people outside the country.
If you've just wrapped up one of those six week code academy things for mobile, that would be absolutely perfect.

What's Next


If you're interested, drop me a line.  You can find my contact info on the WhirlyGlobe-Maply page.  Let me know what your development qualifications are (they can be thin) and we'll talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment